Презентация на тему Eton college. History, предмет презентации: Образование. Этот материал содержит 13 слайдов. Красочные слайды и илюстрации помогут Вам заинтересовать свою аудиторию. Для просмотра воспользуйтесь проигрывателем, если материал оказался полезным для Вас - поделитесь им с друзьями с помощью социальных кнопок и добавьте наш сайт презентаций ThePresentation.ru в закладки!
1) When was Eton founded in?
2) Who educated there?
3) When must the boys get up?
4) Which language was basic?
5) How many boys are studied now?
6) Eton is not the most famous and prestigious school in Britain, is it?
7) How much money must parents pay for the education at Eton?
8) Every rich boy can get into Eton, can’t he?
1) Eton was founded in 1440.
2) Only boys educated there.
3) The boys must get up at 5 o’clock.
4) Latin was the basic language.
5) 1290 boys are studied now at Eton.
6) Eton is the most famous and prestigious school in Britain.
7) Parents must pay £25,000 for education at Eton.
8) Every rich boy can’t get into Eton.
Life at Eton
1) Eton is a boarding school.
2) Children study at Eton for 6 years.
3) Each boy shares the room with a neighbour.
4) House is a ”family” which consists of 50 boys.
5) Each house takes care of a house master.
6) House master looks after the boys, supports them.
7) Dame has to look after the boys’ health and helps them with personal matters.
8) Senior boys are very naughty boys.
1) Each student has a personal tutor, who looks after his progress.
2) After leaving Eton children seldom go to top universities (Oxford, Cambridge).
3) The college is well-equipped.
4) Every boy has a lap-top computer, and a network connects all classrooms and all boys’ bedrooms to the Internet.
5) Every boy speaks three modern languages chosen from French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish.
6) The school year starts on the 1st of September.
7) The school year has 3 terms and finishes in early July.